MarketingObjavljeno: 04.02.2020. 11:02
L'Oreal Adria d.o.o traži studenta/icu za posao – Asistent/ica u marketingu
Radno mjesto (vrsta posla): ...Asistent/Asistentica u marketingu (student) (Marketing intern (m/f)
- Asistiranje u lansiranju novih proizvoda i rasta brand-ova unutar tržišta L'Oreal Adria Balkan regije (Bosna i Hercegovina, Bugarska, Hrvatska, Slovenija i Srbija)
- Obavljanje administrativnih zadataka radi osiguravanja funkcionalnosti i koordinacije aktivnosti odjela
- Podrška radu marketing tima u različitim područjima u svrhu daljnjeg razvoja L'Oreal brandova
- Distribucija (podjela količina) dobara između država unutar L'Oreal Adria Balkan regije
- Provođenje istraživanja tržišta, kreacija i analiziranje različitih izvještaja
- Podrška u organizaciji promotivnih događanja (eventova) i marketinških kampanja te podrška pri lansiranju novih proizvoda
- Podrška pri vođenju budgeta
- Komunikacija i suradnja s različitim poslovnim partnerima (marketing tim, različite lokalne funkcije unutar tima, marketinške agencije)
Napomena: detaljan opis posla na engleskom jeziku u priloženom oglasu u mailu te na sljedećem linku:
Posebna znanja i vještine:
- Napredno poznavanje MS Officea, posebice Excela (obvezno)
- Vrlo detaljna osoba, samostalna u svom radu ( nakon relevantne obuke), proaktivna i komunikativna
- Mogućnost rada minimalno 6 sati dnevno kroz cijeli tjedan
- Fluentnost u engleskom jeziku
- Strast prema marketingu i analitici
Mjesto rada: Zagreb, Slavonska avenija 1c (Matrix zgrada, 4.kat), L'Oreal Adria ured
Predviđen period rada: ...od veljače 2019. godine nadalje
Radno vrijeme: minimalno 6 sati dnevno , od ponedjeljka do petka. Nema rada vikendom /noćne ili druge smjene; prekovremenog rada niti rada blagdanom.
Naknada po satu / plaća: 30 kn /h
Ostale napomene i uvjeti:
Molimo da se prijavite putem online prijave sa svojim životopisom kroz sljedeći link :
(prijava na web stranici kroz link u oglasu).
Način i kontakt za prijavu studenata:
(preferirani način): LINK:
Izričito u slučaju nemogućnosti prijave putem linka (službena career stranica), životopis poslati na: email@example.com , s predmetom “Marketing assistant (intern) application”.
Kontakt za Student servis (osoba, tel./e-mail): Maja HUNJAK ŠTULA, Recruitment Professional L’Oreal Adria Balkan, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; mobitel: +385916311904
As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 150 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
Discover the world of marketing in L’Oréal by applying for :
Marketing intern (m/f) for selective brands
Based in Zagreb
Your impact in this role:
- Assisting in new product launches and maintaining growth on pillar products and brands within markets of Adria Balkan region (Bosnia&Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia)
- Supporting marketing team with logistics part of their duties such as:
- Logistics: accurate follow up of documents / delivery to the main warehouse
- Distribution (splitting quantities) of delivered goods among countries in the region
- Preparing listing files / follow up for new product launches through multiple markets
- Labeling, translations and other operational tasks
- Supporting marketing team with other projects such as:
- PR sendings, preparation of events
- Downloading assets
- Adaptation of digital campaign materials
- E-retail materials preparation
- Price studies
Your job mission:
At L'Oreal, the junior talent of today are the future business leaders of tomorrow. With us you’ll strive and drive. You’ll try, might fail, try better to succeed. You will never do it alone, but with our inspiring teams. At L’Oréal, you get down to every task as if you're the leader of that project - no matter what your title says. We want you to grow beyond your limits by creating an environment where you are inspired to learn, to challenge the status quo and to make your ideas as best practice. We want to spread your wings by constantly exploring and upgrading yourself in various areas.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE:
- Is preferably in his/her final years of studies (minimum of 1 year student rights) and is able to work full time
- Is preferably pursuing a degree in marketing or economics field and has internship/project-oriented experience in these fields
- Is passionate, business driven & analytical researcher
- Is eager to learn and able to switch between operational and creative tasks
- Able to clearly convey the message in communication with various internal & external stakeholders
- Has great planning and follow up skills
- Is a person which will work with transparency, with integrity and with respect for others; and which is motivated for professional development
- Is not afraid to innovate and challenge his/her ways of working
- Actively uses MS office (high proficiency in Excel is preferable)
- Speaks English fluently
- Is native Croatian speaker
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Local, regional or international career and development opportunities.
Amazing marketing experience and support from our experts.
Learning the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills, sharing experience and gaining expertise that are key to set you on the track to success and vital to L’Oréal growth.
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English
latest by 11th of February 2020 at:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.