Prodajni asistent/icaObjavljeno: 25.07.2020. 15:50
L'Oreal Adria d.o.o traži prodajnog asistenta/icu
Mjesto rada: Zagreb, Slavonska avenija 1c, L'Oreal Adria ured
Radno mjesto (vrsta posla): Sales and division assistant (m/f) ; (Prodajni I divizijski Asistent/ica )
- Divizijski (odjelni) orijentirani zadaci:
- obavljanje dnevnih administrativnih poslova kako bi se osigurala funkcionalnost prodajnog odjela
- narudžba materijala, interne narudžbe
- putni nalozi, putni obračuni
- obrada različitih narudžbenica i upita klijenata
- Prodajno orijentirani zadaci:
- Izrada različitih prodajnih izvještaja na tjednoj i mjesečnoj bazi (sell-in, sell-through, stock)
- Prikupljanje i obrada povrata distributera
- Kreiranje narudžbenica, kredit nota
- Bliska suradnja s controllingom po ostalim pitanjima troškova i njihove rezervacije
- Unos i ažuriranje novih proizvoda, linija, osoba, ustanova
- komunikacija i suradnja s raznim odjelima (marketing timom, odjelom kontrolinga…)
Napomena: detaljan opis posla na engleskom jeziku u priloženom oglasu u mailu te na sljedećem linku: https://careers.loreal.com/en_US/jobs/JobDetail/Sales-and-Division-assistant-ACD-CRO/87616
Posebna znanja i vještine:
- Student s aktivnim studentskim pravima barem sljedećih 12 mjeseci
- Poželjno usmjerenje studija u ekonomskom / trgovinskom smjeru
- Napredno poznavanje MS Officea, posebice Excela (obvezno)
- Vrlo detaljna osoba, samostalna u svom radu ( nakon relevantne obuke), proaktivna i komunikativna, orijentirana prema komercijalnom području
- Osoba s izraženim analitičkim sposobnostima
- Mogućnost rada minimalno 6 sati dnevno kroz cijeli tjedan
- Fluentnost u engleskom jeziku
- Iskustvo rada u SAP-u je prednost
Predviđen period rada: od kolovoza 2020. / na duži period.
Radno vrijeme: minimalno 6 sati dnevno , od ponedjeljka do petka. Nema rada vikendom /noćne ili druge smjene; prekovremenog rada niti rada blagdanom.
Naknada po satu / plaća: 30 kn /h
Ostale napomene i uvjeti:
Molimo prijavite slati putem online prijave sa svojim životopisom kroz sljedeći link : https://careers.loreal.com/en_US/jobs/JobDetail/Sales-and-Division-assistant-ACD-CRO/87616
Rok za prijavu je 28.7.2020. god.
As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 150 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
Would you like to be the part of this adventure and join our excellent regional L’Oréal team?
Join us and apply for:
Sales and Division assistant (m/f)
based in Zagreb
In this interesting and multitasking role, your impact would be:
- Division oriented tasks:
- Undertaking of daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- order of materials
- travel orders, travel expenses
- clients’ orders
- coordination of various deliveries
- Sales oriented tasks:
- Creation of various sales reports (sell-in, sell- through, stock reports)
- Creation of Purchase orders, monitoring of expenses in SAP
- Creation/ filling of different order forms, credit notes
- Communication with distributors and business clients
- Working in CRM for sales and medical support
- Communication and collaboration with different internal and external stakeholders (marketing team, internal local functions, marketing agencies)
- Coordination of B2B Sales platform
YOUR JOB MISSION:
With us, you’ll strive and drive. You’ll try, might fail, try better to succeed. You will never do it alone, but with our inspiring teams. At L’Oréal, you get down to every task as if you're the leader of that project - no matter what your title says. We want you to grow beyond your limits by creating an environment where you are inspired to learn, to challenge the status quo and to make your ideas as best practice. We want to spread your wings by constantly exploring and upgrading yourself in various areas.
- Is preferably a recent graduate (faculty / high school diploma) or is in his/her final years of studies (minimum of 1 year student rights) and is able to work full time
- Preferably has experience in similar positions
- Is number-oriented, with very strong organizational skills and is paying attention to details
- Is eager to learn and able to switch between operational and creative tasks
- Is able to clearly convey the message in communication with various internal & external stakeholders with confidence
- Has great planning and follow up skills
- Is a person which will work with transparency, with integrity and with respect for others
- Has great knowledge of MS Office, focusing on Excel
- Is not afraid to innovate and challenge his/her ways of working
- Speaks English fluently and is native Croatian speaker
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Every new day at L'Oréal is unchartered territory. No career begins and ends the same way. Here, success is about taking risks, driving initiatives, expressing ideas.
Local, regional or international career opportunities.
Constant challenge means never waiting around... you make it happen!
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply with a cover letter and CV in English
latest by 28th of July 2020!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.