Asistent/ica u marketinguObjavljeno: 09.09.2020. 06:55
L'Oreal Adria d.o.o. traži studenta/icu za poziciju - Asistent/ica u marketingu
Radno mjesto (vrsta posla): Asistent/Asistentica u marketingu (student) (Marketing intern (m/f)
- Obavljanje administrativnih zadataka radi osiguravanja funkcionalnosti i koordinacije aktivnosti odjela (izrada brojeva narudžbenice, podrška u SAP-u i slično)
- Podrška radu marketing tima u različitim područjima u svrhu daljnjeg razvoja L'Oreal brandova
- Distribucija (podjela količina) dobara između država unutar L'Oreal Adria Balkan regije
- Provođenje istraživanja tržišta, kreacija i analiziranje različitih izvještaja
- Podrška u organizaciji promotivnih događanja (eventova) i marketinških kampanja te podrška pri lansiranju novih proizvoda
- Podrška pri vođenju budgeta
- Komunikacija i suradnja s različitim poslovnim partnerima (marketing tim, različite lokalne funkcije unutar tima, marketinške agencije)
Napomena: detaljan opis posla na engleskom jeziku u priloženom oglasu u mailu te na sljedećem linku: https://careers.loreal.com/en_US/jobs/JobDetail/Marketing-intern-ACD-Croatia/89388
Posebna znanja i vještine:
- Napredno poznavanje MS Officea, posebice Excela (obvezno)
- Vrlo detaljna osoba, samostalna u svom radu ( nakon relevantne obuke), proaktivna i komunikativna
- Mogućnost rada minimalno 6 sati dnevno kroz cijeli tjedan
- Fluentnost u engleskom jeziku
- Strast prema marketingu i analitici
Mjesto rada: Zagreb, Slavonska avenija 1c (Matrix zgrada, 4.kat), L'Oreal Adria ured .
Predviđen period rada: od kraja rujna 2020. godine na dalje
Radno vrijeme: minimalno 6 sati dnevno , od ponedjeljka do petka. Nema rada vikendom /noćne ili druge smjene; prekovremenog rada niti rada blagdanom.
Naknada po satu / plaća: 30 kn /h
Molimo da se prijavite putem online prijave sa svojim životopisom kroz sljedeći link: https://careers.loreal.com/en_US/jobs/JobDetail/Marketing-intern-ACD-Croatia/89388 (prijava na web stranici kroz link u oglasu).
As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 150 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
Would you like to be the part of this adventure and join our excellent regional L’Oréal team?
Join us and apply for:
Marketing intern (M/F)
based in Croatia
YOUR IMPACT IN THIS ROLE:
As a part of Active Cosmetics Division of L’Oreal, you will:
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Creation of purchase orders
- Support in SAP (price check, stock report check, etc.)
- Support with codes openings (My Materials tool)
- Sales quotation to different countries
- Operationally support of marketing team in different areas in order to develop brand equity
- Basic marketing activities’ support to marketing manager and product managers (creation of promotional pages, newsletters, marketing materials during promotions etc.)
- Assist in organization of promotional events and campaigns
- Communicate and collaborate with different stakeholders (marketing team, internal local functions, marketing agencies)
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Analytical research support and creation of research reports for marketing manager and product managers
YOUR JOB MISSION:
With us, you’ll strive and drive. You’ll try, might fail, try better to succeed. You will never do it alone, but with our inspiring teams. At L’Oréal, you get down to every task as if you're the leader of that project - no matter what your title says. We want you to grow beyond your limits by creating an environment where you are inspired to learn, to challenge the status quo and to make your ideas as best practice. We want to spread your wings by constantly exploring and upgrading yourself in various areas.
- Is preferably in his/her final years of studies (minimum of 1 year student rights) and is able to work full time
- Is preferably pursuing a degree in marketing or economics field
- Is passionate, business driven & analytical researcher
- Is eager to learn and able to switch between operational and creative tasks
- Able to clearly convey the message in communication with various internal & external stakeholders
- Has great planning and follow up skills
- Is a person which will work with transparency, with integrity and with respect for others; and which is motivated for professional development
- Actively uses and knows Excel and Powerpoint
- Is not afraid to innovate and challenge his/her ways of working
- Speaks English fluently and is native Croatian speaker
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Every new day at L'Oréal is unchartered territory. No career begins and ends the same way. Here, success is about taking risks, driving initiatives, expressing ideas.
Local, regional or international career opportunities.
Constant challenge means never waiting around... you make it happen!
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply with a cover letter and CV in English at the following link:
Latest by 17th of September 2020!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.