MarketingObjavljeno: 11.09.2020. 11:56
L'Oreal Adria d.o.o. traži studenta/icu za rad u marketingu
Radno mjesto (vrsta posla): Asistent/Asistentica u marketingu (student) u Diviziji Luksuznih Proizvoda (Marketing intern (m/f) in Luxury Division)
- Priprema dokumentacije i izvještaja za menadžment vezano uz istraživanje tržišta, pozicioniranja L'Orealovih brandova
- Aktivno sudjelovanje u različitim aktivnostima odjela (sastanci, konferencije)
- Sudjelovanje u različitim marketinškim aktivnostima kroz različite kanale kao podrška marketinškim stručnjacima (izrada promotivnih materijala, newsletter-a i slično)
- Dnevni administrativni zadaci kako bi se osigurala funkcionalnost aktivnosti brand-ova
- Sudjelovanje u organizaciji promotivnih događanja i kampanja (online i offline)
- Koordiniranje i izvršavanje određenih projekata / zadataka prema unaprijed zadanim ciljevima
Napomena: detaljan opis posla na engleskom jeziku u priloženom oglasu u mailu te na sljedećem linku: https://careers.loreal.com/en_US/jobs/JobDetail/Marketing-Assistant-intern-Kiehl-s-LL-Croatia/89648
Posebna znanja i vještine:
- Napredno poznavanje MS Officea, posebice Excela (obvezno)
- Vrlo detaljna osoba, samostalna u svom radu ( nakon relevantne obuke), proaktivna i komunikativna
- Mogućnost rada minimalno 6 sati dnevno kroz cijeli tjedan
- Fluentnost u engleskom jeziku
- Strast prema marketingu i analitici
Mjesto rada: Zagreb, Slavonska avenija 1c (Matrix zgrada, 4.kat), L'Oreal Adria ured
Predviđen period rada: od kraja rujna / početka listopada 2020. godine
Radno vrijeme: minimalno 6 sati dnevno , od ponedjeljka do petka. Nema rada vikendom /noćne ili druge smjene; prekovremenog rada niti rada blagdanom.
Naknada po satu / plaća: 30 kn /h
Molimo da se prijavite putem online prijave sa svojim životopisom kroz sljedeći link :
(prijava na web stranici kroz link u oglasu).
As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 150 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
Would you like to be the part of this adventure and join our excellent regional L’Oréal team?
Join us and apply for:
Marketing intern (M/F)
based in Croatia
YOUR IMPACT IN THIS ROLE:
As a part of Luxury Division of L’Oreal, working for American brands, you will carry out specific projects and assignments as part of a planned integration and development program. You will also develop marketing expertise and your knowledge of the L’Oreal organisation.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Monitor a specific project/assignment and meeting set objectives
- Meeting sales objectives set for stage route period
- Preparing insight memo for management to bring a personal perspective to markets, competition, L’Oréal product positioning and organisation
- Actively participating in the activities of the department (e.g. meetings, conferences)
- Participation in marketing activities across all channels as a support to Brand director and Product manager (creation of promotional materials, newsletters etc.)
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the brand's activities
- Assisting in organization of promotional events and campaigns (both online and offline)
- Anaytical research support and creation of reports for Product manager
YOUR JOB MISSION:
With us, you’ll strive and drive. You’ll try, might fail, try better to succeed. You will never do it alone, but with our inspiring teams. At L’Oréal, you get down to every task as if you're the leader of that project - no matter what your title says. We want you to grow beyond your limits by creating an environment where you are inspired to learn, to challenge the status quo and to make your ideas as best practice. We want to spread your wings by constantly exploring and upgrading yourself in various areas.
- Is preferably in his/her final years of studies (minimum of 1 year student rights) and is able to work full time
- Is preferably pursuing a degree in marketing or economics field
- Is passionate, business driven & analytical researcher
- Is eager to learn and able to switch between operational and creative tasks
- Able to clearly convey the message in communication with various internal & external stakeholders
- Has great planning and follow up skills
- Is a person which will work with transparency, with integrity and with respect for others; and which is motivated for professional development
- Actively uses and knows Excel and Powerpoint
- Is not afraid to innovate and challenge his/her ways of working
- Speaks English fluently and is native Croatian speaker
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Every new day at L'Oréal is unchartered territory. No career begins and ends the same way. Here, success is about taking risks, driving initiatives, expressing ideas.
Local, regional or international career opportunities.
Constant challenge means never waiting around... you make it happen!
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply with a cover letter and CV in English at the following link:
Latest by 20th of September 2020!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.